Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Thu Aug 18 08:17:44 MDT 2005

>Leave it someone to say that I'm a gay basher though.

you didn't have to, you did that all on your own.

here is your sentence:
"All in all, it was fun times, despite the fact that I was threatened to be
shot, molested while I was passed out, and ended up beating up a gay guy."

you make a list of 3 things: being threatened, being molested, beating up a
'gay guy'.

maybe you could've been more clear that 2 of the 3 things in your list were
directly related.  sorry, but in my book anyone who says "yeah, i beat up a
gay guy" sort of fits the definition of "gay basher".  i'm not up to date on
the subtle differences of beating people up based on their sexual
preferences.

so either you are really bad at expressing yourself in the written word, or
you meant to come across as a nonchalant 'gay basher'.  if you're just a bad
writer, my apologies.

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org