Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 08:02:16 MDT 2005

Josh Coates wrote:

> um...okay mr. gay bashing hypocrite, tell me all about stopping the hate:
> http://dataw0lf.org/index.php?itemid=10

Wow, thanks for jumping to conclusions about an incredibly brief post I
made on my website.  But, hey, if you want the story...

If you look at the entire sentence : 'was molested while passed out'.  I
woke up to this 33 year old guy I had just met (and had no idea was
homosexual;  he was rooming at DefCon with my IRL roommate, their room
was where the incident in question took place) unbuttoning my pants.
Unbuttoning my pants.  Needless to say,  I responded extremely
violently.  *shrug*

Leave it someone to say that I'm a gay basher though.

--

Joshua Simpson -- dataw0lf.org
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at aero-graphics.com