Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (pleasekill me))

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Thu Aug 18 08:03:00 MDT 2005

>Jeez.  Stop the hate, child!

um...okay mr. gay bashing hypocrite, tell me all about stopping the hate:
http://dataw0lf.org/index.php?itemid=10

besides, tuxgirl poked me in the eye first, i just poked her back.  (okay,
maybe my stick was disproportionally sharp and her post /was/ kind of funny
actually..)

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org