Postfix Filters and header_checks

kirk kirk at emstraffic.com
Mon Aug 15 16:12:16 MDT 2005

I use amavisd-new and it works just great.
Also, on another note please be very carefull using /Match Something/
FILTER ??:??
I created an endless loop the other day when the message_id of an email was
caught by a header_check
I had was checking for /sex/ instead of something like /^Subject: sex/

However, I use the virtual user table, and the alias table to filter any
emails that come in ending in emailadmin.com

/etc/virtual
/^(.*)@emailadmin\.com$/                emailadmin+$1 at domainname.com

/etc/aliases
emailadmin: "| perl /var/email_admin.i $EXTENSION"

let me know if this is something like what you want and I will be happy to
explain further.

- Kirk Cerny