Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (please kill me))

Josh Coates jcoates at archive.org
Mon Aug 15 13:17:57 MDT 2005

>I've seen better than this.  Don't accept the mediocre as the norm...

oh come on now - the plug list isn't bad at all.  let's put things in
perspective.

when people get passionate and strong opinions are voiced, generally
speaking, good things happen - people learn new things, and unlearn old
things.

and btw, job posters should get 'flamed' - our local tech economy here could
use a good dose of scrutiny.  (anyone see that $100 referral fee?  c'mon -
that's terrible..)

anyway, so whose got the conche?

Josh Coates
www.jcoates.org