Flamewar about a flamewar (was RE: Interesting Quote (please kill me))

Mister E Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com
Mon Aug 15 13:08:31 MDT 2005

Jonathan Ellis wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Aug 2005 12:36:13 -0600, "Mister E" <Mister.Ed at AgoraCart.com>
> said:
>
>>Josh Coates wrote:
>>
>>>just ditch plug and subscribe to sllug if you are interested in a low
>>>traffic, but tempered local mailing list.
>>
>>think this list is starting to resemble the initial breakdown of
>>civility and common sense, as seen in Lord of the Flies.
>

> On behalf of the PLUG, please allow me to welcome you to the Internet.

   sheesh, me and my buddy, Gore, invented the internet :-P

I've seen better than this.  Don't accept the mediocre as the norm...
shoot fer higher and better.  Not everyone will fit into such a model
cause their life and/or attitude bites. Do better, be better, expect
better from those around you ... or just sit there and wallow in yer own
stew until you are part of the goo.

ME