[OT] job posting -- Java, C, or C++ lead programmer

Richard K. Miller richardkmiller at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 19:51:35 MDT 2005

Our startup company is looking for a lead programmer to create a
financial planning app from scratch.  Help us decide which language
is best -- we want it to work on Windows, Mac, and Linux and we want
it to be pretty like Firefox.  Compensation is negotiable -- wage or
equity.  We want an awesome app and we're willing to pay for it.  10
to 40 hours a week.  We'll also pay $100 to the person who helps us
find our programmer.

Email me (richardkmiller at gmail.com) or call me (702.303.3010) if
interested or if you have any leads.

Richard