Interesting Quote (please kill me)

Steve Dibb steve at wonkabar.org
Fri Aug 12 15:37:41 MDT 2005

Bryan Sant wrote:
> On 8/12/05, Jonathan Ellis <jonathan at carnageblender.com> wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 13:03:07 -0600, "Stuart Jansen"
>><sjansen at buscaluz.org> said:

>>>Let me get this straight:
>>>You're vague and that's okay. When challenged, you decide to attack
>>>people personally and turn offensive. And I'm the one with a problem?
>>
>>Oh, so you being rude is "challenging."  When it's someone else it's
>>"attacking personally."
>>
>>Okay, dude.  Go back to training people in second-rate technology.  I'm
>>done.
>

> PLUG rocks!  These threads are fun :-).  I'm being serious.

I have to agree, except that everyone has the opinon that their
programming language is the holy grail, and everything else pretty much
sucks.  I'm the same way. :)

I am curious though -- what kind of programs are pluggers writing with
these languages?  What do you people do for a living, anyway?

Steve