Interesting Quote

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at
Fri Aug 12 12:50:50 MDT 2005

Stuart Jansen wrote:

> Just think of reading an obvious flamewar as the same thing as reading
> Slashdot at -1. You're getting what you deserve, and the majority of the
> posters are either enjoying themselves or too stupid to know better.

I know what a flamewar is and (obviously) enjoy a good one every now and
then, but when everyone's wrong, what's the point? Besides, you guys
don't even show any creativity.  Perl versus Python is soooo 3 years ago.

Joshua Simpson --
Lead Network Administrator/Engineer Aero-Graphics Inc.
jsimpson at