Interesting Quote

Stuart Jansen sjansen at
Fri Aug 12 12:42:57 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 11:52 -0600, dataw0lf wrote:
> Stuart Jansen wrote:
> > "Who cares?" Flame wars are a fun part of the Plug culture.
> I've never seen this amount of arrogancy on any local LUG list before in
> my life.  Not that it's bad, mind you, I fit in but.. meh.. troll
> jacking threads is for the birds.

Just think of reading an obvious flamewar as the same thing as reading
Slashdot at -1. You're getting what you deserve, and the majority of the
posters are either enjoying themselves or too stupid to know better.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at

using enough of it." - Chris Maden