Interesting Quote

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Fri Aug 12 11:57:48 MDT 2005

On Fri, 2005-08-12 at 11:15 -0600, dataw0lf wrote:
> I'm continually amazed at the ease something as innocent as "Check this
> quote out" devolves into a religious war regarding X versus *.  Who
> cares?  Work with what you know.

"Who cares?" Flame wars are a fun part of the Plug culture.

"Work with what you know." So I should stick my head in the sand and
stop learning once I know Java/ColdFusion/PHP/VB? I've worked with
people like that. Not fun. Not good for their employer either.

> How about we all just agree that everything sucks?  That's what it
> inevitably boils down to anyways.

That might be true, but some things suck worse.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden