Interesting Quote

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Fri Aug 12 10:28:55 MDT 2005

You think TMTOWTDI is bad, so perl isn't for you. Cool. Others think
it's good, so perl is for them. Cool.

I for one believe in TSBMTOWTDIBNTM (there should be more than one way
to do it, but not too many). "too many" is of course a subjective
measurement so that makes what I believe pretty much irrelevant.

I wouldn't go so far, in any case, as to say that TMTOWTDI has been
conclusively proven to be a Bad Thing. There's a lot of good perl
programmers writing good stuff (as in does good things, regardless of
what it looks like inside).