Web Languages

Eric Jensen eric at emstraffic.com
Thu Aug 11 10:48:40 MDT 2005

Jonathan Ellis wrote:

>Also python Django.  But if you limit yourself to one framework per
>language, pick Spyce. :)

I'm open to anything, but I don't want to go too crazy.  The list of
languages and frameworks out there is just nuts.  Which is why I am
asking the pluggers opinions, figured you guys could tell me what
language are worth the effort.

>>SASH
>>D (not sure this really is for web apps, but I've heard intersting
>>things about the language in general)

That bad?  I really don't know much about either of those, especially
SASH.  They were just mentioned at least once.  But if they really
aren't worth the headache, then I'll drop them from my list.  Plenty
more to replace them I'm sure.

Eric