How to clear drive

Al Byers byersa at automationgroups.com
Thu Aug 11 09:32:09 MDT 2005

I am trying to do a new install of SUSE 9.3 on a machine with an Athlon
2800. I believe the CDs I have are bad and I can't get through the
install. When I get a new set of disks (anyone have some? I'm not picky
on the brand) I would like to install to a clean drive, as when it tries
to install packages over ones that are there I get lots of failures. My
question is whether there is an easy way, possibly within the install
process using the partitioning instructions, to clear the HD so I don't
run into these conflicts? As you can guess, I don't do this very often,
so simplicity is the key :0)

Thanks,

Al Byers
400-5111