Perl Catalyst

Greg Hill greg at kathihill.com
Thu Aug 11 09:28:05 MDT 2005

Back to the subject on hand, I was briefly looking into Catalyst and the
docs mentioned needing SQLite.  Is that the only DB it will work with,
or can you plug in Postgres or Mysql as well?  I imagine it can, I was
just surprised that the docs I read didn't mention it.

Greg Hill

P.S.  How is Java "the standard"?  Is there a standards comittee that I
have never heard of that decided that it should be the standard language
programmers should use?  Did I miss something?  I thought it was a
language produced by a corporation for corporations and sold to suits
who push it on their developers.  Maybe I was just mistaken.