Struts, Spring, Tapestry, oh my!

JStay at mediageneral.com JStay at mediageneral.com
Thu Aug 11 07:08:00 MDT 2005

> First, you mean Ruby on Rails above, not Ruby. Ruby is to
> Perl as Rails is to Catalyst. Although Ruby is only recently
> getting a lot of attention (due, in large part, to the Rails
> hype), it is a mature language with a broad and deep community.

I apologize - wrote that too quick.  I meant Rails.  My point was that
the Struts community is going to be much larger than any of the others.
I'm sure you can find great support in any of the other Frameworks as
well as Rails, but Struts still has the larger user base and larger
community.  I still say try out Catalyst though.

Jesse