[waste of bandwidth] Re: Struts, Spring, Tapestry, oh my!

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Wed Aug 10 15:50:37 MDT 2005

On Wed, 2005-08-10 at 15:35 -0600, Jacob Fugal wrote:
> [Disclaimer: I'm not saying the PHP Fuse or Catalyst communities don't
> have the strengths of the Rails communities, Rails is simply the one I
> have experience with]

I am. Ruby users are generally happy, sometimes even serene. PHP users
have a crack habit they're trying to hide. Catalyst users... Moving
right along to Java users, they're clinically depressed. Friends don't
let friends use Java.

The best choice between A) Struts B) Spring & C) Tapestry is
D) update your resume and find a better job.

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden