[OT] News in the valley...

Gabriel Gunderson gabe at gundy.org
Wed Aug 10 15:32:23 MDT 2005

I know a lot of you are closer to your email then to the TV so I thought
you would share some breaking news.

>From KSL (http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=92793)

Highway 6 Shut Down
August 10th, 2005 @ 3:24pm

"	A tanker truck carrying some sort of explosive material overturned and
exploded this afternoon on Highway 6, up Spanish Fork Canyon. It caught
fire and exploded.
	Highway 6 is shut down in both directions and is expected to remain so
for up to eight hours. The accident was reported about 1:30. It's about
10 miles up Spanish Fork Canyon, just east of the Thistle Fork
Junction."

I don't know how they plan on having it open in eight hours.  Judging
from the size of the crater, if looks like it would be more like days.
There goes my weekend camping trip.

Back to your regularly scheduled programing...

Gabe