Struts, Spring, Tapestry, oh my!

JStay at mediageneral.com JStay at mediageneral.com
Wed Aug 10 15:12:14 MDT 2005

> IMHO Struts is really the best way to go, you have a WAY more
> active, enthusiastic, as well as experienced community to draw upon.

Agreed - if you are going to need community support and involvement then
the older MVC models are the way to go.  Ruby, Catalyst, PHP's Fusebox,
etc. all don't hold a dime when it comes to experience in developing on
these models compared to Struts.  When it comes to useability and total
functionality though I would fall to one of the new models if you can
learn things on your own.

Jesse