Struts, Spring, Tapestry, oh my!

Dennis devel at muhlesteins.com
Wed Aug 10 14:16:16 MDT 2005

JStay at mediageneral.com wrote:

>Are you looking for just JSP/Servlets or other languages as well? I've
>only used Struts and enjoyed that.  If you don't mind other languages,
>before anyone mentions Ruby on Rails, I highly recommend Perl's Catalyst
>framework.  See the PLUG archives for the links I posted.

I've been interested in Ruby on Rails vs Catalyst for a while.  I've
checked out their respective sites/tutorials, but haven't had a chance
to program anything using them myself.  (I have done some stuff with
Python and mod_python though.)

Can you mention some of the reasons you like Catalyst more than Rails?

-Dennis