Where to park for Damian Conway's presentation?

Topher Fischer javert42 at cs.byu.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:30:42 MDT 2005

JStay at mediageneral.com wrote:

>I know this is a shot in the dark, but if anyone would like to tape or
>transcribe that presentation, and/or pick me up some schwag, I'll be up
>there next week to pick it up from you.  You will be my hero. :-)
>
>Jesse

Actually, I talked to my brother-in-law, who agreed to film the
presentation with his very nice HD camera.  I'm just waiting to hear
from Jayce to find out if it's okay with Damian, though I think he told
my roommate that it was cool.

--
Topher Fischer
GnuPG Fingerprint: 3597 1B8D C7A5 C5AF 2E19  EFF5 2FC3 BE99 D123 6674
javert42 at cs.byu.edu