Maddening print spools

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Fri Aug 5 14:00:28 MDT 2005

This is getting to the point where it's driving me crazy. Samba 3 PDC on
RHEL3 using CUPS. When windows users look at the print queue they see
all kinds of old jobs that completed long long ago. lpq reports the true
queue. I've checked the samba spool directory (/var/spool/samba) and
there's nothing hanging around in there.

Has anyone else seen this problem? Google is mute.