MySQL source code job in Dallas,TX

Sasha Pachev sasha at asksasha.com
Thu Aug 4 13:01:57 MDT 2005

Hello, everyone:

Ok, I'm getting prepared to get flamed in the good tradition of PLUG - I am
posting a job :-). A recruiter just contacted me looking for somebody to hack
MySQL source for some hardware appliance project in Dallas, TX. I told him I'd
be available as a telecommuting consultant, and he could hire a regular C++ guy
that I could help get up to speed on MySQL internals. He liked the idea and
asked me for a referral, so here I am, fishing for a candidate.

If your C/C++ skills are solid, and you can prove it, I suppose you qualify.
Contact Isaac Barkel Isaac.Barkel at zsi.com 972.267.8999 x13. Make sure to mention
my name if you like me - I get a referral bonus.

--
Sasha Pachev
AskSasha Linux Consulting