Free Linux Technical Resource Kit

Kenneth Burgener kenneth at uvlug.org
Wed Aug 3 12:28:20 MDT 2005

-------- Original Message --------
From: Linux Community <Linux_Community at novell.com>

I just wanted to let you know about the latest Technical Resource DVD
offering we have put together for Linux User Groups.

Please feel free to pass this offer on to your membership...

Brent
Novell Customer Communities

Dear Linux Professional,

Novell Customer Communities once again is pleased to offer the free
Novell Technical Resource Kit. With its release of Open Enterprise
Server (OES), Novell has demonstrated a substantial commitment to the
Linux platform. Now you can evaluate Novell  software with this
comprehensive 2-DVD kit.

The Technical Resource Kit contains over 7 GB of licensed and evaluation
software, as well as other tools and resources that will help you to
evaluate and become familiar with the latest  technologies from Novell.

This comprehensive Tech Resource Kit includes the following:

This Technical Resource Kit contains some of the latest products from
Novell, including

-Novell Open Enterprise Server
-SUSE* LINUX Professional 9.3
-Novell Identity Manager.

It also includes additional tools and resources that will give you an
edge over your competition.

To order your free Kit, please visit
http://www.novell.com/community/linux/order.php?sourceid=linwd1  and
follow the instructions. Act now as supplies are limited.

Sincerely,

Novell Customer Communities