Spy on windows users?

Alan Fullmer lists-alan at xnote.com
Tue Aug 2 11:48:54 MDT 2005

There are plenty out there to be found with google.  You can make VNC
transparent to the user by disabling the icon and the keyboard/mouse input.

One problem with a lot of the spy utils :  they are found by anti-spyware
programs if they have that installed.

Rather than to search for "free" on google, try open source, or something to
that effect.

-Alan Fullmer
alan at xnote.com
Xnote Communications