Spy on windows users?

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 11:40:51 MDT 2005

On 8/2/05, Kimball Larsen <kimball at kimballlarsen.com> wrote:
> We have need to install some software on some winderz boxen here at
> work to monitor usage.  We have cygwin installed, and I was wondering
> if anyone out there knows of any solution that is
>
>      a) better than VNC (totally transparent to the user)
yes
>      b) runs from w/in cygwin
no
>      c) free?
no

I've used Spector - worth the price in some of these situations.  It
does a frighteningly good job of spying - check out the customer
stories section.  I could add a testimonial there as well - I
recommended it to a parent who was able to really make a difference
because of the info the software provided.
http://www.spectorsoft.com/products/SpectorPro_Windows/index.html

--
Lars