Looking for perl contracter

Alan Young alansyoungiii at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 15:38:01 MDT 2005

My company is looking for a perl contracter if someone is interested
in making a little bit of money on the side.

You can work from home if you want but some face time is required
(you'll need to come in to the store on a weekly basis).  You can set
the hours that you come in flexibly.  We are located in American Fork,
right off the Main Street exit next to the freeway.

We're looking for $8-$10/hour range so we understand that you may not
be as experienced in perl as we'd like.  On the job training is not

This is a medium to long term opportunity.

Reply to me off list if you're interested.