OT:Star Wars - Episode III - Ticket Purchases for Friday May 20

Jeff Nyman Jeff.Nyman at caselle.com
Fri Apr 29 16:48:38 MDT 2005

I think he meant friday night I think there would be some pretty irate
people in Payson if they didn't get opening night tickets so I don't think
they will rent the theater out on thursday night. I know many people in
Payson who would torch the theater (me included)

Jeff Nyman
systems administrator
Caselle Inc.
jln at caselle.com