OT:Star Wars - Episode III - Ticket Purchases for Friday May 20

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 16:21:35 MDT 2005

A few fellow geeks & I thought it would be cool to rent out a theatre:

Come one, come all and join us at Stadium Cinemas(all screens THX
certified), Friday May 20 for the final installment of George Lucas'
fantasy..... Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith.  HERLO.ORG
has obtained exclusive rights to the midnight showing.  We'll begin
seating at 11:30pm.  Invite your friends, loved ones, and even
co-workers -- anyone you think would enjoy the show.

Tickets may be purchased for $7.50 (cash) or $7.75 online (via the
PayPal link on HERLO.ORG using your credit or debit card).  If you opt
to purchase tickets online please forward me(lars.rasmussen at gmail.com)
a copy of the confirmation email you receive from PayPal indicating
that your payment has been received, and I'll make sure you get the
correct number of tickets.

Stadium Cinemas is located at 633 South 950 West (Exit 252) in Payson, Utah.

If you feel more comfortable paying cash, email me off list and I'll
give you my work or home address.

See you there!

--
Lars