Small contract job available - server configuration

Matthew Frederico mfrederico at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 13:00:48 MDT 2005

On 4/28/05, James Knowles <jamesk at ifm-services.com> wrote:
> We have a small contract job for an experienced individual or company to
> configure a new RHEL4-based server that will host web, mail, and DNS for
> a handful of small companies and non-profit groups. We would prefer to
> use the RPMs supplied in the distro unless there's a compelling reason
> otherwise.

James it was good talking with you this afternoon.  I think once you
get things rolling, you will find that a dedicated solution will work
a lot better than co-location.

Let me know when you would like to get started on this project, I am
available any time.

--
-- Matthew Frederico
http://www.ultrize.com