OHCI usb hardware needed

Brian Beardall brian at rapsure.net
Thu Apr 28 21:20:15 MDT 2005

I am doing some testing with the kernel because it seems as though I
have found a bug in the OHCI implementation that can cause a "nobody
cared" message, and the irq to be disabled.  I have two AMD 750 chipset
mainboards that exibit the exact same problem.  One of the things that I
need is an add in card OHCI compliant that I can test.  If someone has
one of those USB 1.1, or 1.0 OHCI compliant cards, and can give/lend it
to me could you contact me?  You would be helping me out, and the USB
developers track down this bug.