NFS ports for firewall?

Charles Curley charlescurley at charlescurley.com
Thu Apr 28 16:30:18 MDT 2005

I recently added a wireless AP to my network. This means I now want
firewalls on all my boxen. Which ports do I have to have open so I can
export NFS?

I found:

sunrpc		111/tcp		portmapper	# RPC 4.0 portmapper TCP
sunrpc		111/udp		portmapper	# RPC 4.0 portmapper UDP
nfs		2049/tcp	nfsd
nfs		2049/udp	nfsd

What else?

Thanks.