MySQL Regex or Split

Steve Jibson steve at
Wed Apr 27 12:17:15 MDT 2005

You can do regular expression matching in a SELECT with MySQL.  (see  I think that should
give you the ability to do what you want to do.

As far as the exact expression you want... well, rather than show off my
ignorance, I'll just sit here silently and let you think that I'm
smarter than I really am.