Contract Position Available.

Francisco Diaz fcodiaz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 10:57:11 MDT 2005

Hey  Kyle,

Unfortunately, I'm not related to Cameron Diaz, but I'd like it. ;-)

And regarding the position, you are right, because has been pretty
hard for me to find good people for my team, and I expect to find the
right person from the Plug list, as you did a long time ago with a
dude that I know, but  I don't remember his name :-)

I'm just returning the favor to somebody else.

Bye.

--
      ((o)(o) )