System Resource trends

Nick Barker nick at quickneasyhosting.com
Tue Apr 26 16:22:46 MDT 2005

Sar would be a good thing to watch.  There are many other things you
could employ as well.  Here are a few I am aware of:

Sargent
Cricket
BigBrother
OpenNMS
Scotty

and others.  Most people look at them for their net monitoring but alot
of these packages come with system performance watching as part of it.
Sometimes SNMP is a good thing.  Some times graphs are more user
friendly to chart trends.  Take care.

--
Nick Barker