System Resource trends

Mitch Anderson mitcha at xmission.com
Tue Apr 26 15:23:04 MDT 2005

I was wondering if anyone has or knows of any server resource
monitoring/trends script?  I'm looking for something that will create a
log of memory/swap usage, cpu, load, disk usage total and per file
system.  Possibly with an easy way to create a graph out of.  I've been
searching online for a while and nothings really jumped out at me for
what I want.  I really don't want to have to configure something to poll
the systems remotely, i would like it self contained to the system.  If
all else fails I'll probably hack one up myself... but any info would be
great.  Thanks,

Mitch