OT: Re: Linux on an XBox

clint savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 15:52:58 MDT 2005

On 4/21/05, Kyle Robinson <ky.robinson at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/05, Brandon Beattie <brandon+plug at beatties.us> wrote:
> > How many people show up usually?  I've got 3 friends (25 and older) that
> > like to play some friendly big game matches...
> >
> > --Brandon
>
> Even the girl Brandon brought with him last time we played kicked our butts.
> --
> Kyle
> ..
> | This has been a P.L.U.G. mailing. |
> |      Don't Fear the Penguin.      |
> |  IRC: #utah at irc.freenode.net   |
> `'

Hi all,

I am Clint (Herlo), I run the mailing list and the website wiki for
halo2.egavas.org.  If you guys are interested in playing, we are
playing on Friday (Tomorrow).  Join the mailing list and send a post
to it..... Here is the list info

We have had different turn-outs each time, the first few were around
8-10 people (16 max/4 X-Boxes) and other times we only had 5 or 6.
Each party presented its own dynamic, and I expect that this one will
as well.

I try to keep the wiki up to date, but I hope others will contribute
soon.  If you are interested, we do need some more X-Boxes and more
people, plus, we could use a projector or two if you have one.

Come and Join us and get fragged!!

Cheers,

Herlo