Software Quality Assurance job opening

Jade Koyle jade at prosperlearning.com
Wed Apr 20 17:27:41 MDT 2005

I thought I would send this job opening notice out to all of you if in
case you or someone you know is looking for a new opportunity in
Software Quality Assurance.

Prosper, Inc., a Provo company, is hiring a Software Quality Assurance
Engineer.  This position will be established for the purpose of
developing a QA department so there is a lot of opportunity to make
contributions!  The position will be salary.

For more details on the opportunity, please visit the link below or
visit http://careers.prosperlearning.com
<http://careers.prosperlearning.com/> .  To apply for the job, click the
Apply Online link at the bottom of the page.

http://www.prosperlearning.com/careers.html?cmd=Details
<http://www.prosperlearning.com/careers.html?cmd=Details&jcode=3>
&jcode=3

Thank you!

Jade Koyle

Prosper, Inc.

jade at prosperlearning.com

  <http://www.pmgmentors.com/logo/emaillogo1.jpg>
www.prosperlearning.com

To: plug at plug.org

From: Jade Koyle

This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged information
intended solely for the addressee, plug at plug.org. Please do not read,
copy, or disseminate it unless you are the addressee. If you have
received it in error, please call us at (800)748-5199 and dial 0 for the
operator. Also, we would appreciate your forwarding the message back to
us and deleting it from your system. Thank you.

 This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications
from the sender's firm are for informational purposes only. No such
communication is intended by the sender to constitute either an
electronic record or an electronic signature, or to constitute any
agreement by the sender to conduct a transaction by electronic means.
Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly disclaimed unless
otherwise specifically indicated.

Although Prosper, Inc. has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no
viruses are present in this email, the company cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
or attachments.