Simple LaTeX Question

Ryan Nielsen ffl at asphaltzipper.com
Wed Apr 20 14:46:47 MDT 2005

I am new to LaTeX and have (hopefully) a simple question.  I can't
figure how to indent a paragraph.  I've looked at ragged2e, and can't
make it work.  I could probably make it work with a tabular solution,
but want to do it right.  What is the right approach to this?

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

    Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Can someone please lead me in the right direction.

Thanks