samba anonymous read/write

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:43:25 MDT 2005

I gave beandog (Steve) this link, thought I'd share it with the rest
of the list just in case anyone had missed it:
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/samba/chapter/book/

--
Joshua Simpson

http://dataw0lf.org
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky