samba anonymous read/write

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 09:30:38 MDT 2005

Shouldn't this be added :
guest ok = yes
?
As well, you might want to use a 'force user' and 'force group' to
enforce ownership.  That's basically what I have setup on our
anonymous read/write share.

--
Joshua Simpson

http://dataw0lf.org
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky