kernel compiling

Michael Halcrow mike at halcrow.us
Tue Apr 19 16:11:01 MDT 2005

On Mon, Apr 18, 2005 at 11:26:49PM -0600, Jordan Curzon wrote:
> I just downloaded the latest kernel 2.6.11.7 and tried to compile
> with all of the flags turned on and got a compile error. I am
> assuming that because it is a vanilla kernel it should compile
> cleanly

CONFIG_CLEAN_COMPILE=y

Even then, I recall getting build errors every so often (I know some
DVB driver has issues right now).  In such cases, if you're sure it's
not due to your environment, a patch would be appreciated.

Mike
                         Michael A. Halcrow
GnuPG Fingerprint: 05B5 08A8 713A 64C1 D35D  2371 2D3C FDDA 3EB6 601D