kiosk

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Mon Apr 18 14:22:39 MDT 2005

Hans,

I don't see any details about the kiosk system except that it boots from
a dvd.

For multihead, groovix is using standard patches from the linuxconsole
project. FWIW, they have released their scripts for assigning/tracking
monitor/kbd/mouse assignments under some kind of open license. They
weren't really required to do that.

Brad