kiosk

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Mon Apr 18 11:20:56 MDT 2005

I ended up figuring out how to kiosk-ize firefox and installed Debian
and used a tightened FVWM as the WM. We don't need a multihead solution.
But, I'd really like to see how groovix is doing their kiosk - did they
open source the kiosk part at all? I can't see it. I would imagine it
would be hard to avoid not doing so since it's based on Debian and
Firefox.