Start up Capital

Stuart Jansen sjansen at buscaluz.org
Thu Apr 14 15:20:39 MDT 2005

On Thu, 2005-04-14 at 14:58 -0600, Wade Preston Shearer wrote:
> Does this apply to linux somehow?

Heh, if we were to start applying that metric, Plug would be a very low
traffic list indeed.

Besides, we did have a Plug meeting on venture capital a few months ago.
Unfortunately, the presenter made us all pinky swear not to reveal his
secrets. The short summary, however, is that getting VC funding is hard
work. You may not like how things turn out, either: see Philip
Greenspun's option.
http://webseitz.fluxent.com/articles/GreenspunOnArsDigitaLawsuit

Stuart Jansen                   e-mail/jabber: sjansen at buscaluz.org

using enough of it." - Chris Maden