MPlayer and Patents

dataw0lf digitalsuicide at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 13:00:07 MDT 2005

It's been around for the past couple weeks.  I wouldn't really worry
about it that much;  most
OSS projects do this every once in a while (mplayer did it before
about a year and a half ago, if memory serves, same basic message).
Just a reminder that we're in dire need of patent reform, here in the
US, and abroad.

--
Joshua Simpson

http://dataw0lf.org
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise,
we don't believe in it at all."
-Noam Chomsky