Install Debian in 5 minutes

Ryan Erickson ryan at ericksonfamily.com
Wed Apr 13 13:54:28 MDT 2005

DSL would probably run fine as a firewall, but for dedicated firewalls,
I prefer M0n0wall.  It's a FreeBSD-based firewall, with full
configuration through a web interface.

It does all kinds of great stuff, DHCP, Access point, captive portal,
NAT, traffic shaping, etc.

Very nice.  I run mine off a used 64M camera CompactFlash card.

http://m0n0.ch/wall

Ryan

--
Ryan Erickson <ryan at ericksonfamily.com>