Sponsorships available

Brad Midgley bmidgley at xmission.com
Wed Apr 13 09:54:59 MDT 2005

David,

I have set up the openldap-sql gateway, and even though it has been
"implemented" it is a lot of work.

I had to use the cvs release of openldap, patch a couple of things to
make it work with sybase, set up odbc, and then there's the problem of
putting the metadata in the db.

Congratulations to anyone else who has gotten it to work.

Brad