April Plug meeting reminder...

Hans Fugal hans at fugal.net
Tue Apr 12 21:04:31 MDT 2005

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 at 17:33 -0600, Bryan Sant wrote:
> On 4/12/05, Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:
> > On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 at 17:14 -0600, Bryan Sant wrote:
> > > Assuming tomcat is running...
> >
> > Oh my.
>
> Err.  Ya.  That one is equally tuff.
>
> /opt/tomcat/bin/startup.sh
>
> This time I only had to collaborate with 2 other engineers, and hold 4
> UML design meetings :-).

I don't want to be a wet blanket, and I really honestly don't usually
jump on the bash java bandwagon, but installing and configuring tomcat
to do the simplest task was _not_ easy last time I tried (about a year
ago). And don't forget you have to have Java installed in the first
place to use tomcat.