April Plug meeting reminder...

Roberto Mello rmello at fslc.usu.edu
Tue Apr 12 14:53:14 MDT 2005

On Tue, Apr 12, 2005 at 10:07:54AM -0600, Bryan Sant wrote:
> Just a friendly reminder about tomorrow's PLUG meeting.  I'll be
> presenting on Java and Linux.  I expect several printed copies of Paul
> Graham's call to repentance for us lost and wayward Java developers.
> Now is your chance to come and flame me in person :-).

You're making so much money (like ever other Java developer right?) that
calls to repentance are not effective. After all, if a language is
popular, and appears in lots of trade magazines, and dice.com says there's
lots of demand for it, than it must follow that it is great technology
that has saved the planet multiple times and increased everyone's
producitivy 500 fold.

-Roberto

--
"Really honey....just 1 more message."